Item On Clearance Pop-up Message While Creating Transfers In RMS
(Doc ID 2321743.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS Application while adding an item which is on clearance, to a transfer, a pop up message saying item is on clearance pops up.
This slows down the process of adding items on a transfer, as user has to click 'Ok' after adding each clearance item.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Find an item that is on clearance and has inventory at the sending location.
2. Go to Transfer Detail screen while creating the item.
3. Click + to add an item.
4. Enter an item number that is on clearance and has inventory at sending location.
5. Enter Transfer Qty.
6. Click OK and Add Another.
7. If the item is on clearance, users gets below message. When they click OK, the item gets added to the transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document