Item On Clearance Pop-up Message While Creating Transfers In RMS
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS Application while adding an item which is on clearance, to a transfer, a pop up message saying item is on clearance pops up.
This slows down the process of adding items on a transfer, as user has to click 'Ok' after adding each clearance item.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Find an item that is on clearance and has inventory at the sending location.
2. Go to Transfer Detail screen while creating the item.
3. Click + to add an item.
4. Enter an item number that is on clearance and has inventory at sending location.
5. Enter Transfer Qty.
6. Click OK and Add Another.
7. If the item is on clearance, users gets below message. When they click OK, the item gets added to the transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms