Resized Timesheet Details Columns Are Not Retained
(Doc ID 2322107.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to Timesheet Approval details section columns (sizes of column widths) save in some cases and revert in other cases.
The Timesheet column widths save after being adjusted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- Browse to Dashboards drop-down, select 'Approve Timesheets'.
- Select a value in the top section to see the Details pane in the bottom.
- Adjust column widths (such as increasing the size of the Activity Name field).
- Column widths revert in the following cases:
- Select something else on the page that removes the Details pane.
- Click the customize button and click Apply (without making any changes).
- Approve/Reject a Timesheet and select another Timesheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document