Failed Approval Transactions Do Not Show Withdraw Button and Error Details
(Doc ID 2324025.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
When reviewing failed processes in Manage Approval Transactions, UI Behavior prevents users from seeing errors or withdrawing transaction. This is especially prevalent when only one failed transaction is present.
The issue occurs with any approval rule. When reviewing failed transactions, under Error Details, user only sees "No data to display". It addition the Withdraw button is not visible.
If more than one failed transaction exists, when clicking on another transaction, the errors and withdraw button will show from then on while within the page. If one of the transactions is withdrawn, the screen will clear and search will not bring back the results until the page is exited.
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Approval Transactions for Human Capital Management
2. Search for any approval with 1 failed transaction
3. Note that the details do not show (in Release 11, a single transaction did not require a search).
4. Click "Search" to show the transaction.
5. The screen will show "No data to display" in the "Error Details" section.
6. Click the row in the search results. Notice "Error Details" still does not change. Withdraw button is also not available.
Users not able to withdraw transactions or view details of error messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document