Fusion Performance Management: HRG-3120243 Error When Line Manager Submits The Final Task In The Evaluation
(Doc ID 2324626.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Performance Management
When the HR Specialist is trying to complete the performance document for a worker using the Complete Performance Document task, the performance document remains in 'In Progress' status although the message in the UI says that the document is completed. When the Manager tries to submit the performance document, the following error is shown:
The completion percentage is required and must be consistent with the status selected. (HRG-3120243)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Specialist
2. Navigator > My Workforce > Performance > Tasks > Administration > Complete Performance Document
3. Search for the Performance Document and Worker
4. From Search results, choose the PD and click Complete
5. Get the message that PD is completed, but the PD remains in In Progress status
6. Login as Manager
7. Access the PD and try to submit it
8. Get the error message - The completion percentage is required and must be consistent with the status selected. (HRG-3120243)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document