After P2T The Journal Approval Is Not Working SOA Error: COA Is Undefined
(Doc ID 2324680.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Capture Transactions-Record Allocations and Periodic Entries
When attempting to Submit journal for approval after a P2T, the following error occurs.
UI Error Message:
The supervisor does not exist. (FUN-720337)
Cause The supervisor not found for the submitter.
Action Correct the HCM employee supervisory hierarchy.
The SOA server log shows:
Caused by: oracle.rules.rl.exceptions.UndefinedException: The symbol "oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.model.FinGlJournalApprovalRules.XXXXXCoa" is undefined.
at line 30 column 14 in /Ruleset(main)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
0. Have approval rules working
1. Export export SOA/Composer rules from the source POD (TEST):
- Before P2T Clone, customer went to https://ABC-test.fin.us6.oraclecloud.com/soa/composer
- Export the file
- Open with WinRAR
- Delete all other jar, only leave journal jar there
- Edit CS_SOA_ExportList.txt, delete other lines, but only leave journal config there.
- Save the file
2. Have a P2T
3. After P2T clone import SOA/Composer rules from the source POD(TEST)
- Go to https://ABC-test.fin.us6.oraclecloud.com/soa/composer again
- Import the file generated in step 1.
4. Create Journal
5. Request for approval
6. All Journals Approvals go to error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot able to approve journals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document