P45 Process Error
(Doc ID 2325236.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to run P45 Process, the following error occurs.
Formula EXT_HRX_GB_P45_TRU_RECORD, line 81, string to number conversion error. Details: A string to number conversion error occurred for item PER_ORGANIZATION_INFORMATION_EFF_HRX_GB_TRU_INFO_EDI_SENDER_ID. The conversion used a string that is not numeric.
1. Payroll Checklist, Tasks – Submit a Process or Report
2. Select GB and P45 Process
3. Click Next
4. Payroll Flow = P45- (Test or Live)
5. Payroll Statutory Unit
6. Tax Reporting Unit = Leave blank
7. Start Date = 3 months prior to Effective Date (where it searches for people who have not been processed)
8. Effective Date = End Date of Current Pay Period (leavers to be processed with a leave date up to this date
9. Submission Type = Test – to view update, Live to run actual process
10. Click Submit
11. Click OK and View checklist
12. Click on Refresh icon
13. Once all green ticks appear, click on Go To Task
14. Processes and Reports tab, click on glasses then the PDF link
15. Remember to ROLL BACK the test process before running a Live version (Roll Back using Submit a Process or Report, type Roll in search box and enter, then select Roll Back Process and click on Next. Enter Payroll Flow name used for Test, repeat in Payroll Process, Leave Payroll Relationship Group blank, then Submit. Click OK and View checklist. Refresh until green ticks appear. Click on Go to task, check for any errors, then click on done.
16. Investigate the employees not showing on the report, see solutions below
17. Rerun process again in Test, once happy with the results Roll Back again
18. Now run the Live process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document