Dispute Does not Get Removed After Dispute Expired
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 188.8.131.52.0 version, ON Collections dispute. After a dispute expired, the collection workbench still shows the amount as disputed. The history tab says pending approval.
Expecting to be able to see the transaction with the correct amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Credit memo Approval BPM task to have a resource as approver.
2. On Collections > Customer > Collection workbench Raise a dispute request
3. Wait until the notification gets expired
4. It gets removed from both the initiator's and approvers task list
5. The history tab says pending approval. But, the collection workbench still shows the amount as disputed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms