AOR based Security Profile Not Working As Expected
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Technology Management - Fusion Security
AOR Based security profile not working as expected
Created a custom role for HR Specialist and attached AOR based security profile in person security having Business Unit responsibility. However the user access is not restricted as per the Business unit. All the LDAP programs were been run and there was no change in the access.
Below are the detailed steps that were taken to troubleshoot this issue but didn't work-
1. Created a custom job role for HR Spec(Clone of seeded role) and inherited it in custom data role.
2. Added person, public and organization security profile.
3. Setup for Person Security profile based on AOR(restricted by BUs) looked fine.
4. Another role assigned to the user i.e Line manager seeded role was having security profiles assigned at person and public levels. Revoked the same from the role.
5. Employee has three roles- Employee, Line Manager and Customer HR Spec data role.
6. User is still able to see persons from other BUs in Person Mangement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms