New Price Change Not Reflecting On Existing Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2326222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a price change is done for an item the new Price is not reflecting on the existing PO. ITEM_LOC table reflecting the new retail but ORDLOC has the old retail for the item.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a Purchase order for a item location.
2. Approve the purchase order.
3. Create a price change for the item loc.
4. Run the nightly batch schedule.
5. Verify that the Purchase order shows the old retail whereas the item_loc has the correct updated price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document