No Book Available when trying to Authorize Data Access using Spreadsheet for Security Context: Asset Book
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No book is available when using Search and Select for Security Context: Asset book when trying to authorize data access via spreadsheet.
Step to reproduce
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for Manage Asset Book Data Access for Users
3. Enter the user name in User Name
4. Click Search - this will displayed what is currently assigned to the user
5. Click Authorize Data Access button
6. Log in the spreadsheet
7. Under the Authorize Data Access tab, select:
Security Context: Asset book
Security Context Value: Double-click to invoke the Search and Select window.
8. Enter partial book name followed by %, e.g. CORP%, and search
No data is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms