No Book Available when trying to Authorize Data Access using Spreadsheet for Security Context: Asset Book
(Doc ID 2326336.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No book is available when using Search and Select for Security Context: Asset book when trying to authorize data access via spreadsheet.
Step to reproduce
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for Manage Asset Book Data Access for Users
3. Enter the user name in User Name
4. Click Search - this will displayed what is currently assigned to the user
5. Click Authorize Data Access button
6. Log in the spreadsheet
7. Under the Authorize Data Access tab, select:
Security Context: Asset book
Security Context Value: Double-click to invoke the Search and Select window.
8. Enter partial book name followed by %, e.g. CORP%, and search
No data is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document