Get Unifier Mobile App - "Email" Link To App Store Not Working
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.4 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 17.4 version, Unifier User Mode
When an attempt is made to "Get Unifier Mobile App" and the "Email" Button is clicked in Step 1, the following error occurs.
"Unable to send email. Your email address is not configured in .Contact your Administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Primavera Unifier
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on the drop down arrow next to "Proxy for ".
- From the drop-down menu, select Get Unifier Mobile App.
- The Get Unifier Mobile App window will display.
- On the page that opens, Click "Email" under "Step 1: Download From the App Store"
Note: This is when the user gets the alert below:
"Alert: Unable to send email. Your email address is not configured in .Contact your Administrator."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms