Fusion Global HR: Unable to Remove Skills and Qualifications Access
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to delete Data Security Policy: Public Person - View Person Skills and Qualifications - View All People for a custom role Line Manager.
1. Security Console > Find custom Line Manager role
2. Edit Role > Go to Data Security Policies
3. Search for Policy Description like Skills
4. Search for Data Resource Public Person
5. Search for Privilege View Person Skills and Qualifications
6. Remove the Data Security Policy. (It is removed)
7. Click Next then Submit.
8. Go to FSM > Manage Data Role
9. Search for the Role.
10. Recreate the Data Role. Submit.
11. Run Import User and Application Role Security.
12. Go back to Security Console.
13. Search for custom Line Manager role.
14. Go to Data Security Policy. The Data Security Policy Public Person - View Person Skills and Qualifications - View All People appeared again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms