Fusion Global HR: Unable to Remove Skills and Qualifications Access
(Doc ID 2327311.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to delete Data Security Policy: Public Person - View Person Skills and Qualifications - View All People for a custom role Line Manager.
1. Security Console > Find custom Line Manager role
2. Edit Role > Go to Data Security Policies
3. Search for Policy Description like Skills
4. Search for Data Resource Public Person
5. Search for Privilege View Person Skills and Qualifications
6. Remove the Data Security Policy. (It is removed)
7. Click Next then Submit.
8. Go to FSM > Manage Data Role
9. Search for the Role.
10. Recreate the Data Role. Submit.
11. Run Import User and Application Role Security.
12. Go back to Security Console.
13. Search for custom Line Manager role.
14. Go to Data Security Policy. The Data Security Policy Public Person - View Person Skills and Qualifications - View All People appeared again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document