Fusion Global Payroll: Nonresidential Withholding Override
(Doc ID 2327674.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When calculating pay though regular process or QuickPay for new hire with Nonresidential Withholding Override, State taxes are not calculating. Application should calculate State tax for the percentage setup as well as the other work state.
1. Hire employee after R12 upgrade
2. Navigate to tax calculation card and update Regional as of the effective date beginning of pay period.
a. Action "Correct" > Update Nonresident from "blank" to "Yes" > Change Nonresidential Withholding Overrides "Regular Rate from "0" to applicable rate
3. Navigate back to Manage Calculation Cards as of the same pay period begin date and add Employee Earnings Distribution Overrides card
a. Click on Plus sign > Enter effective date > Select Employee Earnings Distribution Overrides.
b. Component Groups > Click on Regional > Click on Plus sign
c. Select Employee State Earnings Distribution > Select State > OK
1) Calculation Component Details > Click on Plus sign > Enter Percentage Save
d. Repeat steps to add under Regional
1) Employee State Earnings Distribution > Select State
2) Employee County Earnings Distribution > Select State > County
3) Employee City Earnings Distribution > Select State > County > City
4. Submit payroll calculation > review results
5. Observe override state tax did not calculate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document