Unable to Upload External Data Model of File Type '.xdmz' Into Unifier Custom Report Templates: Error : Select a XDM file.
(Doc ID 2328240.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Models in BI Publisher when downloaded, have an .xdmz extension by default. However, when trying to upload this file to create a Unifier Custom Template the following Alert is thrown: Select a XDM file.
- Login to Unifier as a user with the applicable permissions and navigate to the Company Workspace in Admin mode: Configuration > Custom Templates
- Click on the New button and select: Custom Print with External Data Model
- Enter the Name and Data Source
- Click on the Apply button
- Click on the Template File tab
- Note that "Data Model(.xdm):" is at the top of the window and click on the Add/Modify button
- Browse to Select your file and click on the Open button
- Notice the Alert
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document