Unable To Get Last Revision Of Qualification Area Revisions To Qualification Model
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Qualification - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Supplier Qualification Setup
When user attempting to uptake the latest revision for the Quality Model that includes updated quality area , the following error is thrown
"You cannot uptake the latest revision of qualification area Product / Services because its procurement BU is not accessible by this qualification model. (POQ-3645025)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a qualification area with global checkbox enabled.
2. Create a Qualification Model with global check box enabled.
3. Add the Qualification area created in Step 1.
4. Update the Qualification Area.
5. Query the Qualification Model created in Step 2 and click on Uptake Revision. Receive Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms