Creating A Credit Memo Is Not Defaulting The Generate Bill Value From Transaction Type
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 22.214.171.124.0 version, Creating a credit memo is not defaulting the Generate Bill value from transaction type.
As transaction type has Generate Bill = Yes, Expecting to have that value on the create credit memo
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Navigator
2. Go to Setup and Maintenance
3. Query by Task: Manage Transaction Types
4. Set a credit memo transaction type with Generate Bill to "Yes"
5. Go to Receivables > Billing
6. Go to Create transaction
7. Create a transaction using the transaction type defined on step #4 and observed the Generate Bill field is not having any value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms