Invalid Transaction Date Error When Import Inventory Transactions
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import Inventory Transactions, the following errors occur.
1) ERROR_CODE: INV_INT_TDATEEX
ERROR_EXPLANATION: The transaction date cannot be a future date.
2) ERROR_CODE: INV_CONT_MISS_REQ_LOT
ERROR_EXPLANATION; You must specify a lot for the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps -
1. Populated Data in the Inventory Transaction Import Template
2. Generate CSV
3. Load Interface File for Import
4. Run the Manage Inventory Transactions Process
5. Transaction fails in the interface table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms