Same Default Units/time For Material Resources are Showing Whether Durations are Set to Show in Days or Hours.
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The same Default Units/Time are displayed for Material Resources whether the User Preference for displaying Durations is set to Days or Hours.
Resource Default Units/Time would be multiplied by the number of Hours per Days in the Resource Calendar when displaying Unit of Measure/Day.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Web.
2. Go to Administer, My Preferences and set to display Units of Time in 'hours', Show label enabled, and Units/Time format set to 'Show as Units/Duration'. Save changes.
3. Go to Resources, Administration and create a new Material Resource.
4. Enter the Default Units/Time (e.g. 2u/h).
5. Go to Administer, My Preferences and change display Units of Time to 'days'. Save change.
6. Go to Resources, Administration and select the newly created Material Resource. Note Default Units/Time is the same (e.g 2u/d).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms