Same Default Units/time For Material Resources are Showing Whether Durations are Set to Show in Days or Hours.
(Doc ID 2332577.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The same Default Units/Time are displayed for Material Resources whether the User Preference for displaying Durations is set to Days or Hours.
Resource Default Units/Time would be multiplied by the number of Hours per Days in the Resource Calendar when displaying Unit of Measure/Day.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Web.
2. Go to Administer, My Preferences and set to display Units of Time in 'hours', Show label enabled, and Units/Time format set to 'Show as Units/Duration'. Save changes.
3. Go to Resources, Administration and create a new Material Resource.
4. Enter the Default Units/Time (e.g. 2u/h).
5. Go to Administer, My Preferences and change display Units of Time to 'days'. Save change.
6. Go to Resources, Administration and select the newly created Material Resource. Note Default Units/Time is the same (e.g 2u/d).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document