Value Security Is Not Working For DFF (Descriptive FlexField) Table Validation Type
(Doc ID 2332631.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other Issues
After successfully creating a DFF Table validated that shows the LOV, value security has been implemented on the value set. The corresponding SVS role has been assigned to a user, DFF has been deployed and the LDAP was successfully run, but the security does not take effect.
Since documentation https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel12/financialscs_gs/FAIGL/FAIGL1489230.htm#FAIGL1493556 , does not exclude this scenario, is assumed that value security is supported for DFF Table validated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a Value Set that is Table Validated that uses FND_LOOKUPS and use the LOOKP_CODE as the ID.
2. Define a DFF.
3. Link the Value Set to the DFF.
4. Test a screen showing the DFF listing the correct values.
5. Edit the Value Security for the Value Set and create:
- Create the corresponding Condition
- Create the corresponding Policy Roles for the security linked to the Condition.
6. Assign the Security Value Role to the user.
7. Run LDAP
8. Deploy DFF.
9. Test again a screen showing the DFF listing ALL the values, no security was applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document