Import of Locators getting stuck on the Subinventory Business Object
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Inventory Management : 126.96.36.199.0
When attempting to Import Locators, the following issue occurs.
During the import process, the import is consistently getting stuck on the Subinventory Business Object.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect the import to complete successfully and create the provided locators
-- What is working
Customer can successfully create locators from the UI
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. . Export Manage Subinventories and Locators Setup Data
2. Extract the ORA_INV_SUBINVENTORY_LOCATOR.csv file
3. Remove exported data, and enter new locator data
4. Insert the csv file back into the zip file
5. Import zip file -> Process will get stuck on the Subinventory Business Object
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot import locators into the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms