Deleted Project Still Shows in the Prime Field Mobile App.
(Doc ID 2333700.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.10 to 17.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted Projects still show when using the Prime Field App.
When accessing the Prime Field Mobile App deleted Projects are still showing even though the data was synced.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two Projects.
2. Login to the URL https://customer.oracleindustry.com using one of the Prime Field Mobile Apps.
3. 2 Projects will be shown.
4. Delete one of the new Projects in Prime.
5. Log out then back into Prime Field.
6. Notice the deleted Projects are still shown.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users still view deleted Projects which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document