Unable To View/update Unreleased Expenditure Items In The Manage Unreleased Costs
(Doc ID 2336076.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 11.13.18.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Execute Project
User not able to view/update Unreleased Expenditure Items in the Manage Unreleased Costs
In unreleased batches page , transactions for labor batch as well as transactions non-labor transactions but organization_id as null are not seen
See the line details for a batch reported in 'Unreleased Expenditure Batches' page.
1. Navigator> Projects> costs
2. Click 'Capture Costs' > Create Nonlabor Costs
3. Created Uncosted Nonlabor Expenditure Batch in excel with expenditure items.
4. Click Export (make sure that 'Process Transactions' option is unchecked).
5. Click OK
6. Inserted all the records.
7. Found the batch on Manage Unreleased Costs but expenditure items are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!