Bookings History And Shipments History Not Generating Forecasts
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After uploading Shipments History (or Bookings History) for a new Item and then running the Plan, no Forecast is being generated for the Item
A forecast would be generated for the new Item since shipments history exists for the item
The issue can be reproduced at the following steps:
1. Prepare the Shipments History, Bookings History, External forecast, or Forecast Measures Template.
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes:
Collection Job set
9. Run plan with "Refresh with Current Data"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms