Contact's Account Gets Automatically Associated To Leads When Added As Primary Contact
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contact's account gets automatically associated to Leads when added as primary contact
1. Log into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Leads
3. Edit Lead
4. The Potential Advetiser field on the top is the OOTB Account field on leads.
5. Add Primary Contact to the Lead.
6. When the primary contact is added the Account of primary contact gets associated to the Lead and also in contacts subtab of leads
7. The Account gets auto populated in the search page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms