Contact's Account Gets Automatically Associated To Leads When Added As Primary Contact
(Doc ID 2337715.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contact's account gets automatically associated to Leads when added as primary contact
1. Log into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Leads
3. Edit Lead
4. The Potential Advetiser field on the top is the OOTB Account field on leads.
5. Add Primary Contact to the Lead.
6. When the primary contact is added the Account of primary contact gets associated to the Lead and also in contacts subtab of leads
7. The Account gets auto populated in the search page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document