Cannot Create Time Phased Report On Scope Assignments - Name Value Issue
(Doc ID 2338269.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a record for Time Phase, the following error occurs:
(Name) Enter a value between 1 and 30 characters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Time Phase report in the Reports module.
2. Select the Time Phase tab.
3. Add a record and using the drop down and select Original Cost.
4. Add a second record using the drop down and select Incremental Installed Cost.
5. Note the error listed in the upper right corner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document