OAM IDCS: AD Bridge Installation failure
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Custom Application Integration
IDCS :AD Bridge Installation fails with error
During AD Bridge installation, after giving connection information for IDCS (server url, client id and client secret) installation terminates with the following error message below.
Server is 2008R2 and it has .Net Framework 4.7.1 installed.
Document Reference:: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/identity-cloud/uaids/understanding-bridge.html
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start ad-id-bridge-17.4.2-1711222230.exe (run as Administrator)
2. Welcome to Oracle Identity Cloud Service Active Directory Setup, press NEXT
3. Accept default installation path C:\Program Files\Oracle\IDBridge and press NEXT
4. Specify proxy server address oracle.oracleproxy.com:8080 and press NEXT
5. Enter Cloud Service URL, Identity Bridge Client ID and Identity Bridge Secret and Press NEXT
6. Error message is displayed - Oracle Identity Cloud Service Active Directory Agent has stopped working, showing problem details gives more detailed error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms