Report Created from CUSTOM1 Report Fails to Open with Circular Errors.
(Doc ID 2338843.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 17.12.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new report is created from the Report List report names: Custom1 Report.
User creates a new freestyle report from the CUSTOM1 Report provided in the report list, in Smartview.
1. Open up the Custom1 Report.
2. Select Insert -> New Sheet.
3. Build the report using Assign Cell Attributes.
4. Check the model in and then back out.
5. Select the Custom1 Report tab to view the report.
User receives error message popups that keep cycling between each other in an endless loop causing the need to use Task Manager to kill Excel.
- Empty Response from Provider Error
- Error HResult Error
The reports don’t render in the Web version either.
A new freestyle report is created from the Custom1 report from the report list in Smartview.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document