Cost Adjustment Screen Showing Confusing Message Saying Not Saved
(Doc ID 2340222.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning message appears when creating Cost Adjustment, but cost adjustment gets processed
Expect the warning message does not appear which is confusing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Costing > Cost Accounting
3. Choose task - Manage Cost Adjustment
4. Try to create Cost adjustment for item
5. Get warming message saying - not saved the changes
"You have not saved your changes. If you close this tab, then your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document