SSO: "Access Denied, Invalid assertion" Error After Applying For A Job In Taleo Social Sourcing
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration) - Version 15A and later
Oracle Taleo Social Sourcing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Taleo Social Sourcing (TSS) and Taleo Enterprise (OTAC / TEE) integrated environment configured with SSO, applying for a job in TSS results in an "Access Denied, Invalid assertion" error.
- There is a stand-alone SSO configuration between their internal IdP (identity provider) and both the TSS and TEE zones.
- The TSS Zone is not Akamai enabled, but the TEE Zone is.
- The Assertion Consumer Service URL Endpoints within the IdP configuration are TAS-prefixed (Akamai)
- The SAML Request includes the following AuthnRequest value:
- The assertion from the SAML Response includes the following Destination URL (in the header) and Status Message (in the footer):
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms