SessionID Returned By Login() API Is Not Valid After Using It To Perform SSO By Remote Web Services
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Remote Webservices SSO option, the session ID provided by the login() service becomes invalid after navigating to the user interface.
The steps to reproduce the issue are:
- Use the login() API to get a session ID.
- Use this session ID to call the getUserInfo() API. This works as expected.
- Navigate to the site with the session ID using the address: https://[sitename].bigmachines.com/?sessionId=[sessionId]&username=[username]&sso=Post. This works.
- Call the getUserInfo() API again with the same session ID. This will fail with the error:
Could not validate the sessionId. Please provide a valid session Id or try to login again.
- Call the logout() API with the same session ID. It fails with the same error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms