Need Custom DCL To Suggesting A Short List Of Previously Selected By Customers
(Doc ID 2343284.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has create a custom DCL in Opportunity, and he need the custom DCL
to suggesting a short list of previously selected by Customers
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient.
We have a custom Dynamic Choice list(DCL) "End User" on Opportunity object and also the Customer DCL field on the opportunity object. When we try to select the
Customer (which is a standard field) from the DCL drop down it suggests a short list of previously selected Customers.
But, in the Custom DCL field, "End user" related object is Account. Here, this is not suggesting a short list of previously selected Customers when we try to select
the End User from the available lists. But, it shows all the accounts present in the application in ascending order.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
We have a custom DCL field End user in the opportunity object.This field is linked to the Account info. When the user tries to select the End user value the drop down
shows all the values from Account which the user is not interested. We would like to have the functionality of this field same as the standard DCL field with only the
recent selected values to be displayed.
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result.
We can try to implement the functionality same as that of the standard field
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
It is getting difficult for a user to select the previously selected Customers. They will have to drill down and search for the customer and select.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customerns business.
It reduces the searching time of users
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
Not actually. But, it will be helpful to our users.
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
When we drill down to opportunity, in the summary page, there is a custom DCL field called "End User".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document