Issue With Canceling An Override Account Action
(Doc ID 2343594.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user cancels an override account action, he/she first receives an application error message. When user tries to change the account , receives a functional error indicating that the account should be different.
User can only fix this by closing the browser.
Steps to reproduce
1. Find an accounted invoice
2. Select the accounted link
3. Select override account
4. Select cancel -> application error
5. Select override account again
6. Change the account and enter a reason
7. Select Submit -> error received that the account is not changed
8. Select Done -> error received that the account is not changed
9. Close window with X
10. Select Done -> error received that the account is not changed
11. Close Browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document