OAC-Essbase: Prompted for WebLogic username/password When Starting Oracle Analytics Cloud-Essbase using start.sh and Fails to Start
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud Service - Version 17.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When starting Essbase using start.sh, getting prompted to enter the WebLogic username and password.
The AdminServer.log has the following errors:
1. weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.
2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService
3. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found
4. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService
5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService errors were found
6. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms