OAC-Classic/Essbase: Prompted for WebLogic username/password When Starting Oracle Analytics Cloud-Essbase using start.sh and Fails to Start
(Doc ID 2343696.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 17.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When starting Essbase using start.sh, getting prompted to enter the WebLogic username and password.
The AdminServer.log has the following errors:
1. weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: Authentication denied: Boot identity not valid. The user name or password or both from the boot identity file (boot.properties) is not valid. The boot identity may have been changed since the boot identity file was created. Please edit and update the boot identity file with the proper values of username and password. The first time the updated boot identity file is used to start the server, these new values are encrypted.
2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: post construct on weblogic.security.SecurityService
3. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService errors were found
4. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.jndi.internal.RemoteNamingService
5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: While attempting to resolve the dependencies of weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService errors were found
6. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: resolve on weblogic.rmi.cluster.RemoteBinderFactoryService
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document