Some Users Cannot See New Or Modified Data Added To Data Warehouse Within An Analysis Using OBIEE / Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2345021.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new Analysis from any subject area (for example, "Primavera - Business Process" subject area), adding a column (for example, the "Business Process Name" column) and attempting to set a filter with the associated name displays No Results until an alternate column, such as the datasource id column, is added to the selected columns list. Additionally, the filter dropdown for the column does not display the new data, causing a need to manually enter the name in the filter value field.
Additionally, results could display but not be up-to-date.
When attempting to create a new Analysis from any subject area (for example, the "Primavera - Business Process" subject area):
- Adding a column (for example, "Business Process Name") should return the associated data (for example, BP Name) a user has access to without having to add an additional column to the view.
- Attempting to add a filter value for the associated column should return all associated items from the list without requiring manual entry of the data name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps (using the "Primavera - Business Process" subject area as example):
- Login to OBIEE
- Select New > Analysis > Primavera - Business Process
- Expand "Business Process > General - (BP)" and add "Business Process Name" to the selected columns list
- Select the scroll-wheel icon and select Filter
- In the new filter, select the dropdown next to value and note that "Project Request" does not display
- Enter "Project Request" manually, then select OK
- Select Results and note that no results return
- Select Criteria
- Expand "Business Process > General - (BP)" and add "Datasource Id" to the selected columns list
- Set the filter for Datasource Id = 2
- Select Results and note that the "Project Request' business process now properly displays in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document