Unifier Performance Issues When Using Internet Explorer 11
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issues have been identified when using Internet Explorer to access Unifier:
- Sometimes when attempting to log into Unifier, users are not getting past the log in page.
- Some users get the following error when they attempt to log into Unifier.
Error: 'System error. Please contact the System Administrator'.
- If users do get past the log on page and are able to get into Unifier, they find that they need to click on each option twice before the screens open
Example: When users click on a BP and then proceed to open a different one, the BP log does not open. They have to click again for the BP log to open. When they try to open any other log, the same issue occurs.
- Clearing history does not resolve the issue.
- The issue is sporadic and cannot be easily reproduced.
- The issue occurs regardless of which Internet browser is being used.
Users should be able to use Internet Explorer to log into and navigate within Unifier flawlessly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms