Record Identifier In GL Information under Manager Departments
(Doc ID 2345610.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In "Manage Department" -> "GL Cost Center Information" there is an EFF, "Record Identifier", that we need to remove. This particular field is not in the interface from the DRM system, hence it falls over.
We have some additional questions:
1. What is the best practice for naming in this field when creating new departments?
2. Does the field need to have a unique value compared to all other departments?
3. What if the same cost center is attached to 2 different departments, should the record_identifier field be the same for these 2 lines because it is the same cost center or should it be 2 different values in record_identifier?
4. We have an integration from DRM which creates Departments in HCM but this field is not currently included, do we need to update the integration or can the record_identifier be entered after the record is created by the integration?
5. We are doing regression testing, upgrading from R9 to R12. Is there any area in HCM or another module which this new field could affect which we should test specifically?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document