Alert: 'Data combination for "Required DE" not found' When Attempting To Create a New Business Process Record
(Doc ID 2345918.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new Business Process (BP) Record, an Alert message is generated when there is an attempt to Finish Editing the record and the changes cannot be completed to the record. In the upper form of this BP, there is a Data Element that is a required field and it is a pull down type DE. This element is part of a Dynamic Data Set (DDS). In this example there are eleven (11) options in this "Required DE" pull-down and when any of the 11 except "<Option 11>" is chosen and the user clicks on "Finish Editing", the following Alert message is displayed:
"Alert: Data combination for "Required DE" not found".
When <Option 11> is chosen for this drop down, then the Alert message is NOT displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the BP in question resides and where the desired record is to be created
- Click Create to create a new record
- In the new record upper form enter the required fields, for "Required DE" select any of the first 10 options (1-10) > Click "Finish Editing" > Receive "Alert" message noted above
- If another record is created from the same location and Option 11 is selected for the "Required DE", then the record is created successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document