In Document Designer, when adding an attribute to a text area, an extra space is added.
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R1 to 2017 D [Release 2017]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an attribute to a text area in Doc Designer an extra space is inserted on either side of the attribute.
Possible steps to reproduce the issue are as follows:
1. Create a Document Designer document
2. Add a section
3. Add a text area
4. Add a commerce attribute
5. Right align the attribute
6. Move the cursor to the left and then to the right using the keyboard arrow
7. Note that the attribute gets "shifted" one space to the left
1. Follow 1-5 above
2. Click, with the mouse cursor, in the area to the right of the attribute
3. Note that the attribute gets "shifted" one space to the left
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms