In Document Designer, when adding an attribute to a text area, an extra space is added.
(Doc ID 2345936.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R1 to 17 D [Release 2017 to 17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an attribute to a text area in Doc Designer an extra space is inserted on either side of the attribute.
Possible steps to reproduce the issue are as follows:
1. Create a Document Designer document
2. Add a section
3. Add a text area
4. Add a commerce attribute
5. Right align the attribute
6. Move the cursor to the left and then to the right using the keyboard arrow
7. Note that the attribute gets "shifted" one space to the left
1. Follow 1-5 above
2. Click, with the mouse cursor, in the area to the right of the attribute
3. Note that the attribute gets "shifted" one space to the left
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document