Fusion Global HR: IDs Updated Via The Mass Updates Page Have Their User Account Status Set To Inactive
(Doc ID 2346548.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Human Resources
When transferring user to a new Business Unit using the Mass Updates page, their account status set to Inactive.
User accounts should not be deactivated when a Mass Update is performed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Business Unit.
2. Create new Positions that are the same as each associate's current Position except for the required change in Business Unit using the spreadsheet loader.
3. Navigator button --> Mass Updates.
4. Create a new Mass Update. Action (Transfer), Action Reason (Transfer without Manager Change), future changes flag (Show errors and exclude assignments).
5. Population page - Select the population by searching for IDs.
6. Change page - Change the Business Unit to the new created one.
7. Verification page - Search for the new Position codes individually to place each ID in it's new Position code. Verify changes.
8. Submit the transaction and audit to confirm results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document