Analytics / BI Publisher Bursting Report Hanging In Running Status Indefinately And Returning Following Warning In The Bipublisher.log: "Data processor failed::[INSTANCE_JOB_ID=####]::NO_DATA_TO_PROCESS"
(Doc ID 2346765.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a scheduled job for a bursting report, the job stays in a Running status indefinitely.
- The report was running for 3+ hours without completion
When attempting to run a scheduled job for a bursting report, for the job execution to move from a running to a completed status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a report job to schedule an existing bursting report.
- Click New -> Report Job
- Schedule report Job window opens up .
- Select a bursting report on General tab
- Check that the output record is added with the format same as mentioned in the bursting query.
- In Schedule Tab select the frequency / Start and End date
- Check Use Trigger and select Use Data Model specified in the report .
- Select the trigger name form the drop down. “Status” in this case
- In Notification Tab check the Notify By checkbox and mention the email Address .
- Click Submit
- Give the Report Job a name
- Click Submit
- Go to the report location then click More > History
- Note that the report is showing indefinitely in a running status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document