Enhancement Request: Proposal (Project Request) Not Sorting All Available Pages in Order in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2346918.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sort Order arrows are not sorting Proposal IDs as expected.
Sort Order for Proposal ID column, sorts IDs in sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
- Navigate to Project Requests (also known as Proposals)
- Select the Advanced Search link
- Click the '+' next to Display Options. Change the '# Rows per Page' from 200 to 20. Click the Search button.
- In the Project Requests listing page, click the Sort Order icon (shaped like a diamond) for the 'Project Request ID' to sort the IDs descending.
- Note the IDs on page 1 row 1, and row 9.
- Navigate to page 14. Notice row 1 and row 2 relative to page 1 values. IDs are not in descending order and out of sequence
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document