Enhancement Request: Proposal (Project Request) Not Sorting All Available Pages in Order in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sort Order arrows are not sorting Proposal IDs as expected.
Sort Order for Proposal ID column, sorts IDs in sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
- Navigate to Project Requests (also known as Proposals)
- Select the Advanced Search link
- Click the '+' next to Display Options. Change the '# Rows per Page' from 200 to 20. Click the Search button.
- In the Project Requests listing page, click the Sort Order icon (shaped like a diamond) for the 'Project Request ID' to sort the IDs descending.
- Note the IDs on page 1 row 1, and row 9.
- Navigate to page 14. Notice row 1 and row 2 relative to page 1 values. IDs are not in descending order and out of sequence
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms