Mismatch Of Costing And Onhand Inventory- Cannot Close A Period
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following Error occurs while running Period end validation process.
1. MATCH_INV_ONHAND_WITH_CST The message, MATCH_INV_ONHAND_WITH_CST accessed. Report this problem to an administrator.
2. Period end validations shows that records exist with the message "Items with Costing and Inventory On-Hand Mismatch".
Steps To Reproduce
1. Login into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigator: Costing > Cost Accounting
3. Choose the task: Manage Cost Accounting Periods
4. Select the required Period.
5. Try to Run Validations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms