CX Cloud Mobile - Custom Record Type Fields Are Not Showing Values On Saved Search Page
(Doc ID 2347347.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, CX Mobile Application
CX Mobile- Custom Choice list fields are not showing values on Saved Search Page- CX Mobile
1) Navigated to Mobile Application Set Up
2) Clicked on Account Entity
3) Selected Saved- Search
4) Created a New Saved Search by Adding fields - Record Set and Account Type (Custom Record Type field)
5) Account Type field is NOT showing the values
6) A Text Box is shown instead of a dropdown listing the values of Account Type Choice list.
This issue is preventing from keeping the filter criteria with Account Type
We also typed the value in Text Box but the value is getting blank once we publish the sandbox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document