Within Prime Workflow & Forms, Form Name Is Not Retained When Browser Is Refreshed
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new forms using duplicating form option from Business case form, the form fails to retain the value in the name field after renaming and refreshing the browser.
- Default form name is created as "<form name>-1".
- After duplicating the form and renaming, refresh the browser window.
- Instead of showing the renamed form name it shows default form name as <form name>-1.
The new forms should retain the name after they are created using Duplicate form and then renamed when the page is refreshed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Prime
- Create a form using the Duplicate form option
- Rename the form after duplication
- Upon refreshing the browser page, observe the name is the same as the default form after which was duplicated
SCREEN SHOT EXAMPLES [SUPPLEMENTAL]
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms