Format from HTML Attribute is not Displayed Properly in Document Designer Output
(Doc ID 2348288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to print an HTML attribute with either "Read-only text" or "HTML" type in document designer, and if the attribute contains HTML format in the content, the format is not carried over when previewed or printed with document designer.
Steps to reproduce this:
1. Create a Read-only text or HTML type commerce attribute on quote level.
2. In the attribute, uncheck the "Exclude From XML:" option.
3. On default tab, select data. Click Edit. Click Edit HTML Source. Put the code listed below, and then click update:
4. Save the attribute, and then add the attribute to the quote layout.
5. Deploy commerce process.
6. Create a new quote, and see the default table is showing on the new HTML attribute on the quote. The table should have a border.
6. In a document in document designer, add a text area, and then add this attribute.
7. Preview the document with the transaction id of the quote just created
The content of the table from the HTML attribute is printed out in document designer, but the border is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!