Offset Account Is Not Getting Populated for Bank External Transactions
(Doc ID 2349144.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Offset Account for the external transactions for the intracompany bank transfers is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Setup and Maintenance: Manage Intercompany Balancing Rules task and create the rule with Source: Cash Management and Category: Funds Transfer.
2. Setup and Maintenance: Manage Secondary and Clearing Company Balancing Options with Source: Cash Management and Category: Funds Transfer.
3. Navigator\Cash Management\Cash Balances:Create Bank Account Transfer task
4. Navigator\Cash Management\Bank Statements and Reconciliation: Manage Transactions task and check both transactions created.
5. Go to Accounting section and see The Offset Account field is not populated.
Due to this issue, users cannot perform the bank statements reconciliation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document