Periodic Tax Files Don’t Include Voids / Reversals ( US )
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Periodic Tax Files don’t Include Voids/Reversals - this information is missing from the files and if we can't send these transactions, things will get out of balance.
1. Succinct description of the current situation: Tax files do not send any voids or reversals (negative amounts)
2. Steps to reproduce the situation currently faced:
a. Pay someone an amount
b. Run the payroll
c. Reverse the transaction in payroll
d. run the tax file generation process – the negative values will not be on this file.
3. What is the expected behavior: voids and reversals and negative values will show up on periodic tax file
4. How is this problem affecting the business > Business Impact: Our tax files are out of balance and we are getting charged penalties by the government
6. Release version on which this issue is faced: R12
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms