Sequence Generated Change Order Number Can Be Edited By Users In the UI
(Doc ID 2351131.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a sequence generated change order number, the following issue occurs. Within the Create Change Order pop-up window, the user can enter data into the Change Order Number field, despite the Number Generation being defined as Sequence Generated for the Change Order Type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Setup and Maintenance
2. Manage Change Order Types
3. Select your Change Order Type
4. Set the Number Generation as Sequence Generated -> Provide Sequence Generation Details
5. Navigate to Product Development
6. Create Change Order
7. Notice the Change Order field is populated with Suffix and placeholder data but is not greyed out, and is editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document