Need To Load The Original System References In HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES
(Doc ID 2351210.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to load the Original System References in HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES
Customer is trying to update the Account Site and Site Use - Start Dates of customers that are created using webservices with Bulk Import method.
However, when the import is run - the same is failing as there is no corresponding parent entry in th table: HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES.
1. Customer created the Billing Customers in the system using Webservices. However needs to update the Start Date of the Sites and Site Uses (Party and Account Sites / Site Uses)
2. When the entries are created using webservices, in HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES -
There is no entry for HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS, HZ_PARTIES, HZ_PARTY_SITES, HZ_PARTY_SITE_USES
TCA team to confirm if the entries will NOT be inserted in HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES when the entries are created using Webservices ?
3. When the user is trying to update a customer account site / site use using Import process, system checks for the corresponding entry in the HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES table. However for HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL and HZ_CUST_SITE_USES_ALL - there are a few entries but are with orig_system as UNKNOWN - which is corrupt data.
TCA team to advise the customer on a mechanism / steps for the below:
1. Confirm if the entries in HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES will be inserted when customers are inserted into Fusion using Webservices ?
2. How to load entries in to HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES table for the ones that are not present in th table.
3. If there is any mechanism to update the Original System of existing entries in HZ_ORIG_SYS_REFERENCES which has the source as UNKNOWN to CSV ?
If not, what is the alternate approach to correct / re-create the data.
The issue has the following business impact: Accounts data cannot be updated using FBI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document