Multiple Resources Assigned to Roles on Projects Configured for One Resource, Email Notification Being Received by Muliptle Resources, Finance Validation Notification Not Showing in My Work
(Doc ID 2351561.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 17.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Finance Rep on a Project is reassigned, the system is retaining the Inactive Finance Rep on the Finance Validation Page. In addition the Inactive Finance Rep receives an Email when the Notification is sent, and is allowed the ability to Approve any Pending Validations.
NOTE: Newly assigned Active Finance Rep is also emailed, and allowed the ability to approve the Pending Validation (correct behavior)
STEPS to verify
- Login as User with permission to reassign team members on a project
- Navigate to the project > resources Page
- Locate role in which to reassign a team member, select settings for this Role > Reassign Team Member
- Locate New Team Member to assign, click reassign Team Member > Project Resources page displays correctly with ACTIVE team member
- Navigate to Finances, within the Project, Notice the original Team Member is displayed, not matter how many times the team member is reassigned.
- Verify that the Active and Inactive team members can approve the validation, and that all are receiving emails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document